Our Beef Birria is a Mexican-style beef pot roast slowly cooked in a rich and flavorful tomato stew. It can be served as a stew or to make the popular birria tacos with melted cheese and a side of the rich and flavorful consomé for dipping.
- 1 Package Del Real Foods® Birria
- Ramen Noodles (enough for 4 servings)
- Chopped White Onion 1 Cup
- Lime Wedges 4
- Fresh Cilantro (Optional Garnish)
- Sliced Radish (Optional Garnish)
- Heat Del Real Foods® Birria according to package instructions. Separate meat from broth.
- Cook Ramen Noodles according to package instructions.
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- In a bowl add one serving of ramen noodles, ½ cup Birria broth, ¼ cup chopped white onion, and top with Del Real Foods® Birria meat. Add hot water if broth flavor is too strong. Garnish with sliced radish, fresh cilantro, and lime. Enjoy!