Slow Cooked Beef
Barbacoa, a family tradition. Made with 100% Choice Beef, this Mexican-style beef pot roast is simmered in a hearty tomato and chili sauce giving it that traditional Mexican flavor the whole family can enjoy. Goes perfect with our Arroz and Frijoles Refritos, or add it to burritos, tacos, enchiladas and salads. Top it with onions and cilantro when you’re looking for a more traditional taste.
Beef, Water, Crushed Tomatoes in puree (Crushed Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Red Pepper, Garlic powder, Salt,
Spices), Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Onion.
- Serving per container:About 3
- Serving Size:2/3 (5oz) 140g
- .% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 10g13%
- Saturated Fat 5g25%
- Trans Fat 1g--
- Cholesterol 55g18%
- Sodium 690mg30%
- Total Carbohydrate 2g1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g0%
- Total Sugars 0g--
- Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
- Protein 19g--
- Vitamin D 0mcg0%
- Calcium 18mg2%
- Iron 2mg10%
- Potassium 312mg6%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
- Remove paper sleeve. Leave bag in tray. Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes then flip over bag.
- Puncture 2 small holes in bag. Cover with paper towel, heat for an additional 2 minutes. Then let stand for 2 minutes.
- Open bag carefully, and empty contents into serving tray. Enjoy!
Note: Microwave ovens vary in rates of heating. Times given are approximate.
- Heat a small sauce pot (about 2qts) over medium heat. Empty Barbacoa from pouch and place in pot.
- Cover and heat until boiling, about 6-8 minutes or until tempera ture is 165F, stir occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy.