LOW CARB BARBACOA BOWL
Barbacoa, a family tradition. Made with 100% Choice Beef, this Mexican-style beef pot roast is simmered in a hearty tomato and chili sauce giving it that traditional Mexican flavor the whole family can enjoy. Goes perfect with our Arroz and Frijoles Refritos, or add it to burritos, tacos, enchiladas and salads. Top it with onions and cilantro when you’re looking for a more traditional taste.
- 1 package
- 1 Medium Head of Cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- ½ cup Chopped Green Onions
- ½ Lime
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Cilantro
- Add florets from 1 medium head of cauliflower to a food processor. Pulse until cauliflower has been reduced to a rice consistency.
- Use a skillet to heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil on medium heat. Add cauliflower and ½ cup chopped green onions. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and season with juice of ½ a lime, salt, and pepper. Cover with lid to keep warm.
- Heat Del Real Foods Barbacoa according to instructions on packaging.
- Serve desired amount of cauliflower rice and top with Barbacoa. Add some Del Real Foods Salsa de Molcajete Roja for a little added spice.
- Add 1 large slice of avocado, chopped onion, and chopped cilantro for flavor. Enjoy!