Barbacoa Stuffed Sweet Potato
Barbacoa, a family tradition. Made with 100% Choice Beef, this Mexican-style beef pot roast is simmered in a hearty tomato and chili sauce giving it that traditional Mexican flavor the whole family can enjoy. Goes perfect with our Arroz and Frijoles Refritos, or add it to burritos, tacos, enchiladas and salads. Top it with onions and cilantro when you’re looking for a more traditional taste.
- 1 15oz. Package (shredded)
- 8 (small) Sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion, or to taste
- 2 oz. Fresh cilantro or as preferred
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Stab sweet potato with a fork. Microwave sweet potato for 8 minutes, or until tender.
- Heat Del Real Foods® Barbacoa according to package directions.
- Fluff sweet potato with fork
- Top with Barbacoa, chopped onions and cilantro to taste. Add Salt and Pepper as desired.