CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA
Our Pollo Asado is seasoned with a traditional blend of spices and marinated in a zesty citrus blend, grilled to perfection, staying true to its traditional recipe. Conveniently packaged in 6 to 8 ounce portions that can be sliced, diced or served as an entrée in minutes.
- 1 15oz pack
- 2 cups of jasmine rice
- 4 cups water
- 1 bag of pita bread
- 1 jar of your favorite Tikka Masala
- In a skillet add Del Real Foods® Pollo Asado and cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add Tikka Masala Sauce and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes or until sauce has a thick consistency.
- Add rice and water to a medium saucepan and bring to boil over high heat. Once boiling, lower heat to simmer and cover.
- Simmer until water is completely absorbed (about 15-20 minutes).
- Carefully serve about 1 cup of rice in a bowl along with your Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Top with parsley and enjoy with a warm pita.