CHICKEN TAMALE WITH SUNNY SIDE UP EGGS
Soft masa, perfectly seasoned chicken, and rich red sauce are all made by hand using recipes passed down through generations, then assembled and wrapped in a sustainable wrap before being steamed. While making tamales can be a long process, all you have to do to enjoy is heat and eat.
- 6 Del Real Foods®
- Del Real Foods®
- 6 Tablespoons of Butter
- 12 Eggs
1. Heat Del Real Foods® Chicken in Red Sauce Tamales according to package directions.
2. Heat a pan to medium heat and add a tablespoon of butter. Swirl to coat the pan.
3. Slowly add one egg into one side of the pan and add the second egg on the opposite side, making sure not to break the yolk.
4. Cover with a lid and reduce heat to low. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the egg whites are set. Repeat until all eggs are cooked.
5. Serve by adding one tamale, 2 eggs, and Del Real Foods® Fire Roasted Red Salsa. Enjoy!