TERIYAKI CHICKEN CHOW MEIN
Our Pollo Asado is seasoned with a traditional blend of spices and marinated in a zesty citrus blend, grilled to perfection, staying true to its traditional recipe. Conveniently packaged in 6 to 8 ounce portions that can be sliced, diced or served as an entrée in minutes.
- 1 15oz pack
Del Real Foods® Pollo Asado
- 1 bag Gluten Free Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 cup Cabbage
- ½ cup Green Bell Pepper
- ½ cup sliced onion
- ¼ cup Water chestnuts
- ½ cup Celery
- ½ cup Carrots
- ½ cup Gluten Free Teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Ginger
- 3 tablespoons Sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Sriracha sauce
- Cook noodles and Del Real Foods® Pollo Asado according to packaged instructions. Set aside.
- In a large skillet: add sesame oil, veggies,garlic, ginger and stir fry over medium heat for about 5-6 min.
- Add Del Real Foods® Pollo Asado along with teriyaki sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until all ingredients are evenly coated with teriyaki sauce.
- Proceed to add noodles. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Top with sesame seeds and hot sauce.
- Serve and Enjoy!