SPICY CRANBERRY SAUCE
Nothing provides a kick of flavor like a salsa made by hand. We slowly fire roast our chilies and tomatoes to create that authentic and mouth-watering Mexican flavor. We then grind the ingredients together following traditional Mexican methods to create the perfect texture and flavor combination.
- 1 Del Real Foods®
- 1.5 to 2 cups of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Honey (add more if desired)
- 1 lime juice & zest
- In a small pot on low heat add Del Real Foods® Salsa de Molcajete Roja, heat for about 1 min.
- Add fresh cranberries and let simmer for about 10 min. After 10 min, smash cranberries and add 1 cup honey and let simmer for another 3-5 minutes. (Add more honey to taste if desired).
- Once the sauce has thicken remove from heat and stir in lime zest and juice; let cool.