SHREDDED CHICKEN ARTICHOKE DIP
Made with 100% chicken breast, our traditional Pollo Deshebrado follows our family recipe. Fully cooked in its own juices and lightly seasoned with a traditional blend of spices. A convenient, ready-in-minutes, authentic meal.
- 1 15 oz Package
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1 (14 oz) Can Artichoke Hearts
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (Soft)
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- 1 Cup Mozzarella
- 1 Cup Parmesan
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Spray a baking dish (9x13) with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a skillet, heat Del Real Foods® Shredded Chicken according to package instructions. For the last 3 minutes of cooking, add spinach so it becomes limp and soft.
- Drain can of artichoke hearts and cut into small pieces.
- In a large bowl combine cut artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, minced garlic clove, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Add about half of the shredded chicken and spinach mixture to the large bowl. Mix together until all ingredients are well combined.
- Place mixture into baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Allow 10-15 minutes to cool before enjoying with tortilla chips or toasted baguet slices.