SEASONED BEEF TACO CUPS
Our Seasoned Beef for Tacos is simmered in a hearty tomato puree and seasoned with a traditional blend of spices to create that authentic taco flavor. Convenient and ready in minutes, its great on its own or incorporated into another dish such as spaghetti, tacos, empanadas, enchiladas, and more.
- 15oz Del Real Foods®
- 24 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Pico de Gallo
- 2 TBSP Chopped Fresh ParsleyCooking Spray
- Shredded Lettuce
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray
2. Heat 15 oz Del Real Foods® Seasoned Beef for Tacos according to package instructions.
3. Place one wonton wrapper on the bottom of each muffin cup. Add one tablespoon of Del Real Foods® Seasoned Beef for Tacos and one tablespoon of shredded cheese to each cup.
4. Repeat the layers by adding a wonton wrapper and remainig Del Real Foods® Seasoned Beef for Tacos and shredded cheese to each cup.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully remove from the tin and add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!