PULL APART CHRISTMAS TREE
Del Real Foods Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce is made 100% chicken breast, simmered in a mild red sauce made with California and Guajillo chiles. Ideal for quesadillas, enchiladas, and bowls.
- 1 pack
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough
- Egg Wash (1 egg whisked with 1 tbsp water)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup flour (to prevent sticking when forming dough balls)
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add flour to the area where you will be creating your dough balls. Divide pizza dough into two pieces. Stretch and roll each piece of dough into a long rectangle, then cut dough into 2” squares.
- Fill every 2” squares with cheese and Del Real Foods® Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce.
- Place stuffed balls seam-side down on the baking sheet by creating the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Brush egg wash on dough balls and bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 5 minutes before Christmas Tree is ready, whisk together melted butter, parmesan and herbs. Once your tree is out of the oven, brush on the mixture to your baked tree. Serve and enjoy.