POLLO ASADO TACO WREATH
Our Pollo Asado is seasoned with a traditional blend of spices and marinated in a zesty citrus blend, grilled to perfection, staying true to its traditional recipe. Conveniently packaged in 6 to 8 ounce portions that can be sliced, diced or served as an entrée in minutes.
- Taco Wreath
- 1 15oz
- 16 oz Pre-Made Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 Red Bell Peppers Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Diced
- ½ White Onion Diced
- Fajita Seasoning Mix
- ½ Tablespoon Chili Powder
- ½ Tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/3 Cup
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- ½ Lime
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Heat Del Real Foods® Pollo Asado according to package instructions.
- Wash and dice Red Bell Peppers, Green Bell Pepper, and ½ White Onion. Set aside.
- Create Fajita Seasoning Mix. In a small bowl combine chili powder, ground cumin, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Once Pollo Asado is cool, dice into small bit size pieces.
- In a medium size skillet, add vegetables and fajita seasoning mix. Sauté until vegetables are soft, add diced Pollo Asado for the last two minutes of cooking.
- Using a round pizza pan, lay crescent roll pieces in a circle so the widest part of the crescent roll is on the inside of the circle and the narrow side is pointing out. You will want the crescent roll dough to overlap a little. If you need a little more help making a circle, place a small bowl in the middle of the pan and use it as a guide for laying down your crescent roll pieces.
- Using a medium size spoon, add a scoop of Pollo Asado Fajita Mix to the widest part of each crescent roll piece. Try to not add too much of the juices otherwise it will make the dough soggy.
- Once all your Pollo Asado Fajita Mix has been added, take the narrow part of each crescent roll piece and fold it diagonally over your filling. Place in the oven and bake for 8-12 minutes.
- While Taco Wreath is cooking, make your guacamole. In a small bowl, scoop out the inside of your three avocados. Add lime juice and 1/3 cup of Del Real Foods® Restaurant Style Salsa. Mix until well combined.
- Once Pollo Asado Taco Wreath is cooked, allow 10-15 minutes to cool before serving with guacamole. Enjoy!