Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce is made 100% chicken breast, simmered in a mild red sauce made with California and Guajillo chiles. Ideal for quesadillas, enchiladas, and bowls.
- 1 pack
- 15 corn tortillas
- Red Enchilada Sauce
- Sour Cream
- Red onion
- Heat Del Real Foods® Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce according to package heating instructions.
- Carefully remove tortillas from oil.
- Dip warm tortilla in the enchilada sauce.
- Lay a single tortilla on a flat surface.
- Add a spoon full of chicken down the middle of the tortilla and roll it up. Add to a baking dish. Continue this process for all 15 tortillas.
- Top enchiladas with remaining sauce.
- Top with cheese as desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until
- Serve and Enjoy!