CHICKEN TAMALE EN NOGADA
Soft masa, perfectly seasoned chicken, and rich red sauce are all made by hand using recipes passed down through generations, then assembled and wrapped in a sustainable wrap before being steamed. While making tamales can be a long process, all you have to do to enjoy is heat and eat.
- 2 - 6ct Del Real Foods®
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 1 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Mexican Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Goat Cheese
- 2 Oz Sherry
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
1. Begin by soaking the walnuts and almonds in hot water for about 20 minutes. Remove the skins for a lighter sauce.
2. Blend the peeled nuts and the rest of the sauce ingredients until smooth.
3. Heat Del Real Foods® Chicken in Red Sauce Tamales according to package directions.
4. Place one tamale on a plate. Spoon nogada sauce over tamale.
5. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and chopped parsley over the tamale covered in nogada.