CHICKEN STUFFED JALAPENOS
Made with 100% chicken breast, our traditional Pollo Deshebrado follows our family recipe. Fully cooked in its own juices and lightly seasoned with a traditional blend of spices. A convenient, ready-in-minutes, authentic meal.
- 1 15oz. package Del Real Foods® Shredded Chicken
- 1 cream cheese bar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Shredded cheese
- 8 bacon strips
- 10 large jalapeños, sliced in half and deseeded.
- Heat Del Real Foods® Shredded Chicken according to package instructions.
- While the shredded chicken is heating, slice jalapeños in half, remove the seeds and stems. Set aside.
- In a bowl add cream cheese, seasonings, and Del Real Foods® Shredded Chicken and mix well, set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- While oven is preheating, cook bacon strips until crispy.
- Stuff your jalapeños with the shredded chicken mix and top with shredded cheese, and crispy bacon.
- Place stuffed jalapeños in an oven safe dish and bake for 15-20 mins.
- Serve and Enjoy!!