Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce is made 100% chicken breast, simmered in a mild red sauce made with California and Guajillo chiles. Ideal for quesadillas, enchiladas, and bowls.
- 1 pack 15oz.
- 3 Flour tortillas
- Mozarella Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Heat Del Real Foods Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce according to package heating instructions
- Preheat skillet at medium-low heat.
- Carefully add one tortilla to skillet. Flip after 5 seconds.
- Add handful of cheese to half of the tortilla.
- Add 5 ounces of pre-heated chicken on half of the tortilla and fold.
- Flip after 5-10 seconds, continue flipping until browned or until desired texture.
- Continue process for the other two tortillas.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!