CHICKEN ENCHILADA LOADED FRIES
Del Real Foods Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce is made 100% chicken breast, simmered in a mild red sauce made with California and Guajillo chiles. Ideal for quesadillas, enchiladas,and much more.
- 1 15oz pack
- 1 22oz pack
- 1 bag of frozen French Fries
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ½ cup diced jalapeno
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup of cilantro
Tip: Get creative with your toppings
- Heat Del Real Foods® Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce and Del Real Foods® Refried Beans according to package instructions.
- While that is heating, Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Coat your oven safe baking tray with oil to prevent any sticking and lay your french fries flat for even baking and flip after 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Assemble fries, beans, chicken and top with all your ingredients listed above.