Chicken Enchilada Crescent Bites
Del Real Foods Chicken Breast in Enchila- da Sauce is made 100% chicken breast, simmered in a mild red sauce made with California and Guajillo chiles. Ideal for quesadillas, enchiladas, and bowls.
- 15oz. package Del Real Foods®
- 1 crescent roll
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat Del Real Foods® Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce according to package instructions
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. On wide end of each triangle, add 2 tablespoons of Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce. Roll up, starting at wide end, gently wrapping dough around chicken mixture, and rolling to opposite point. Carefully place onto cookie sheet spacing apart.
- In a bowl combine melted butter and add in oregano, brush mixture on top of each crescent roll.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!