CHEESE TAMALE QUICHE
Soft masa and perfectly seasoned filling are all made by hand using recipes passed down through generations, then assembled and wrapped in a sustainable wrap before being steamed. While making tamales can be a long process, all you have to do to enjoy is heat and eat.
- 6 Del Real Foods®
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Half & Half
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Chopped Cooked Bacon Slices
- 1 Cup Chopped Cooked Ham
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Spinach
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Heat Del Real Foods® Cheese and Green Chili Tamales according to package directions and pre-heat oven to 375° F
2. Carefully unwrap warm tamales and place in a medium bowl. Use a masher to mash tamales and create a dough like consistency
3. Line a 9 inch round cake pan with aluminum foil and cooking spray. Gently build a quiche crush by adding the mashed tamale dough to the bottom and then up the sides of the cake pan.
4. In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, half & half, cheese, bacon, ham, spinach, salt, and pepper until well combined.
5. Pour into the quiche crust and bake covered for 60 minutes at 375° F. Poke a toothpick in the middle to ensure quiche is fully cooked. Let cool and enjoy!