BUFFALO CHICKEN MAC & CHEESE
Our juicy white and dark meat Pulled Chicken is cooked in its own juices and lightly seasoned following our family recipe. Convenient and ready-in-minutes, our Pulled Chicken is great in any meal.
- 1 Lb. Cavatappi Pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Ranch
- 3/4 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 8 Tbsp. Melted Butter
- 4 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Parsley (for garnish)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Heat 15 oz Del Real Foods® Pulled Chicken according to microwave package instructions. Separate the meat and broth.
- Add Del Real Foods® Pulled Chicken, buffalo sauce, and ranch to a medium bowl. Mix until well combined and set aside.
- Add 4 Tbsp. butter and flour to a medium pan and whisk until well incorporated, stirring constantly to avoid burning. Add garlic, salt, and pepper. Once golden brown, add the chicken broth, milk, and cheese. Keep stirring until sauce is formed.
- In a large baking dish, add the cooked pasta, buffalo chicken, and cheese sauce. Mix until well combined. Sprinkle remaining cheese over baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Mix 4 Tbsp melted butter with the breadcrumbs. Top the baking dish with the mixture and bake uncovered for 5 additional minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, serve, and enjoy!