BIRRIA QUESA EGG ROLLS
Our Beef Birria is a Mexican-style beef pot roast slowly cooked in a rich and flavorful tomato stew. It can be served as a stew or to make the popular birria tacos with melted cheese and a side of the rich and flavorful consomé for dipping.
- 1 Package Del Real Foods® Birria
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 2 Cups
- Oil for Frying
- Diced White Onion (Optional Garnish)
- Chopped Cilantro (Optional Garnish)
- Heat Del Real Foods® Birria according to package instructions. Separate meat from broth.
- Place one egg roll wrapper onto a dry surface. In the middle of wrapper add cheese and a tablespoon full of Birria meat. Make sure to not overfill.
- Roll egg roll wrapper with meat and cheese inside. Roll from one corner diagonally to the other, folding in the sides, and using a little water to seal the last corner. Egg rolls should have a long cylinder shape.
- Preheat skillet with enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Fry Egg Rolls until outside becomes a golden brown or longer for added crunch. If Egg Rolls are sticking to the pan, add more oil.
- Carefully remove Egg Rolls from skillet. In the bowl with Birria broth, garnish with diced white onion and cilantro for added flavor. Use broth as a dipping sauce for Egg Rolls. Enjoy!