Our Beef Birria is a Mexican-style beef pot roast slowly cooked in a rich and flavorful tomato stew. It can be served as a stew or to make birria tacos with melted cheese and a side of consome for dipping.
- 36 oz
Del Real Foods® Beef Birria
- 6-11oz Cans White Corn
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Cotija Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- Heat 36 oz Del Real Foods® Beef Birria according to package instructions. Separate the meat from the broth
- Warn up the canned corn in the microwave for a few minutes. Assemble esquite cups by adding a layer of warm corn at the bottom.
- Then add 2 tbsp. of mayonnaise to each cup.
- Add about 3 oz. of shredded beef birria meat to each cup and add consome broth for more flavor.
- Top each cup with equal amouts of cotija cheese, cilantro, and lime juice. Enjoy!