AREPAS DE POLLO MECHADO
Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce is made 100% chicken breast, simmered in a mild red sauce made with California and Guajillo chiles. Ideal for quesadillas, enchiladas, and bowls.
- 1 pack
- 3 cups cornmeal
- 2/3 cup of warm water
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 25g of grated Manchego cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoons butter
- Mix the milk with the water and salt.
- Mix the butter, cheese, and add the flour little by little while mixing until we get a soft dough. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Make medium-sized balls, press them a little with your hands in the form of a thick tortillas.
- Heat oil in a frying pan at medium low heat.
- Place the pressed dough in the pan for about 7-8 minutes on each side or until brown.
- Heat Del Real Foods® Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce according to package heating instructions.
- Fill them with Del Real Foods® Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce and top with desired toppings.