What’s for dinner? Answering that question can be a challenge, especially if you’re hoping to avoid dining out or grabbing something fast and fried at a drive-through. Our Sonora Pasta Tinga is a healthy, delicious dish that will give you and your family a flavorful break from the norm, and it’s quick and easy to prepare.
Featuring Del Real Foods Chipotle Chicken Tinga, Sonora Chicken Tinga is simple yet satisfying. Made with both light and dark shredded meat, the chicken is simmered in tomatoes and chipotle sauce to add a rich, smokey flavor, a hint of spice, and a pinch of zest.
Sonora Chicken Tinga only takes about 10 minutes prep and 15 minutes to cook, making it a great meal to whip up after a busy day. It’s also perfect for dinner parties, and works as both an entrée or a side dish.
Sonora Pasta Tinga
- 15oz. Del Real Foods® Chipotle Chicken Tinga
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup half & half
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and crushed red pepper
- 2 lb. bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1oz. chopped fresh basil
- 2oz. shredded parmesan cheese
The full recipe can be found here: https://delrealfoods.com/recipes/sonora-pasta-tinga/
To find the ingredients for this amazing dish and for any other supplies you might need, use our store locator here to search for these products at a location near you!