Spring has finally arrived, bringing longer days, warmer weather, and more activity packed into each day. At Del Real Foods, we believe a busy schedule is no reason to miss out on a delicious dinner. Rice bowls are popular one-dish meals that are full of flavor and a great option for people on the go. They’re easy to prepare, require only a handful of ingredients, and with a little imagination, the possibilities are endless.
B.L.T.A. Rice Bowls
Need a quick but satisfying one-dish meal? With Del Real Foods Arroz con Vegetales, you’re just minutes away from a delicious, filling B.L.T.A Rice Bowl with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and creamy avocado sauce! Search for your favorite Del Real Foods products here: https://delrealfoods.com/where-to-buy/
B.L.T.A. Rice Bowls
Bacon-Lettuce-Tomato Rice Bowls made with fluffy, seasoned Del Real Foods Arroz con Vegetales tossed in a creamy avocado sauce and topped with all the savory, crunchy bits. Yes, please
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Cuisine: Mexican
- ½ lb. bacon
- 4 cups Del Real Foods Arroz con Vegetales
- 1 ½ cups halved cherry tomatoes and rough-chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 large avocado
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 limes, juiced
- ½ cup cilantro
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- Add olive oil to a large skillet.
- Heat over medium and add shredded chicken.
- Toss to warm through, then add garlic powder, cumin, chili, and salt. Stir to coat chicken.
- Add diced onion and Salsa de Molcajete, toss to combine.
- Remove from heat and add diced tomato.
- Allow to cool slightly before spooning into lettuce leaves, then top with avocado, cheese, sour cream and a squeeze of lime.
For this tasty spin on the classic BLT, combine our rice with vegetables with chopped bacon, crispy Romaine lettuce, sweet cherry tomatoes, and ripe avocado. Add a sprinkle of chopped cilantro, shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream for over the top flavor.