Thai Style Rice with Vegetables
Our Arroz con Vegetales packs an authentic flavor. Our traditional recipe simmers Mexican long grain rice in a delicious tomato bouillon. Then, it is combined with fresh cooked corn, carrots and peas. Arroz con Vegetales is the most traditional side to any dish.
- 1 package Del Read Foods® Rice with Vegetables
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- Vegetable Oil
- Diced Red Peppers
- 2 Table Spoons Roasted peanuts (lightly crushed)
- Diced cilantro
- Green beans
- ¼ Thai Sweet & spicy sauce
- Thai red chili pepper sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Add vegetable oil to a heated pan.
- Sauté onion, diced peppers, green beans, and peanuts. Once sautéed, mix in the rice and let it heat for a few minutes.
- Pour mix in a bowl and press down to give it shape.
- Flip bowl in a flat plate.
- Sprinkle cilantro and chopped onion. Top with teriyaki and red Chili pepper sauce and enjoy!