Fiesta Tostada Bowl
The delicious flavor and texture of our fried pork takes on a new level of enjoyment in this authentic Mexican dish. We simmer the meat in a zesty tomatillo and chili pepper sauce that is prepared using traditional fresh ingredients. If you are drawn to filling entrées with a mild kick of spice, our authentic Chile Verde is a great way to do so. Passed down through generations, this recipe is perfect as an entrée or as a complement to an unlimited range of dishes.
- 8- Fried flour or corn tostada shells
- 16 oz. Del Real Foods® Pork Chile Verde, heated
- 1 lb. Del Real Foods® Refried Beans, heated
- 1 lb. Del Real Foods® Mexican Rice, heated
- 8 oz. Del Real Foods® Salsa de Molcajete Roja
- 1 Head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 Cup diced tomatoes
- 2 Ripe avocados, sliced
- 2 Fresh limes, cut into quarters
- 4 oz. salted pepitas (Mexican pumpkin seeds)
Heat the Del Real Foods® Pork Chile Verde, Beans and Rice by following the directions on the package. In a bowl, stir together Del Real Foods® Salsa de Molcajete Roja and sour cream to make a roasted salsa dressing; set aside. Evenly divide and begin layering tostada shells with shredded lettuce, Del Real Foods® Refried Beans, Del Real Foods® Mexican Rice, Del Real Foods® Pork Chile Verde, tomatoes, sliced avocado and cheese. Squeeze fresh lime over tostada bowls before
drizzling with the roasted salsa dressing. Garnish with pepitas and serve immediately.