Made with 100% chicken breast, our traditional Pollo Deshebrado follows our family recipe. Fully cooked in its own juices and lightly seasoned with a traditional blend of spices. A convenient, ready-in- minutes, authentic meal.
Shredded chicken breast meat with cooked out juices (chicken breast, water, onion, salt), Cultured dextrose, Salt, Garlic powder.
- Serving per container:About 5
- Serving Size:1/2 cup (3oz) 85g
- .% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 1.5g2%
- Saturated Fat 0g0%
- Trans Fat 0g--
- Cholesterol 45mg15%
- Sodium 210mg9%
- Total Carbohydrate 0g0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g0%
- Total Sugars 0g--
- Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
- Protein 17g--
- Vitamin D 0mcg0%
- Calcium 8mg0%
- Iron 1mg6%
- Potassium 108mg2%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
- In a microwave safe tray/plate heat on high for 2 minutes, rotate the pouch 1⁄2 turn, puncture 2 small holes in the pouch, and cover with paper towel.
- Heat on high an additional 2 minutes until center is hot (165F). Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Open bag carefully, and empty contents into serving tray.
Note: Microwave ovens vary in rates of heating. Times given are approximate.
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Remove sleeve. Empty Shredded Chicken from pouch and place in skillet with 1/3 cup of water.
- Separate the Shredded Chicken with a spoon and spread evenly across the skillet.
- Cover and heat for 8-10 minutes or until pippin hot, stirring occasionally.
- Remove cover for last 2 minutes of cooking for Shredded Chicken to get crispy (optional).