Beans with Smoked Pork
Frijoles Rancheros is a delectable Mexican dish that comes from the highlands around Guadalajara. Our Frijoles Rancheros are made like the traditional Mexican recipe has been done through generations; slowly simmered pinto beans with onion, smoked pork, tomatoes, cilantro and jalapeño peppers. A simple, and ready-in-minutes, authentic dish.
Water, Pinto Beans, Onion, Smoked boneless picnic (pork, water, salt, sugar, sodium
phosphate, sodium nitrite), Tomato, Chicken broth base (dextrose, salt, chicken broth, chicken fat, onion powder, natural flavoring, canola oil, turmeric & organic caramel color), Cilantro, Garlic powder, Canola oil, Jalapeno pepper, Spice.
- Serving Size:1/2 Cup (130g)
- .% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 1g1%
- Saturated Fat 0g0%
- Trans Fat 0g--
- Cholesterol 0mg0%
- Sodium 570mg25%
- Total Carbohydrate 16g6%
- Dietary Fiber 3g11%
- Total Sugars 2g--
- Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
- Protein 6g--
- Vitamin D 0mcg0%
- Calcium 31mg2%
- Iron 1mg6%
- Potassium 322mg6%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
- Heat on high for 2 minutes 30 seconds, and then rotate the bag half turn.
- Puncture 4-small holes in bag. Cover with paper towel. Continue to heat for 2 minutes 30 seconds more until center is hot. Then let stand for 2 minutes.
- Open bag carefully, and empty contents into serving tray.
Note: Microwave ovens vary in rates of heating. Times given are approximate.
- Place tap water in a pot (enough to cover product). Pre-heat water at 180oF (water should not boil).
- Place product inside the pot. Heat up for about 45 minutes or 160oF core temperature.
- When ready to serve, open the bag with caution and enjoy.