Individually Wrapped Pork Tamale in Red Sauce
Pork Tamales are a traditional family staple. Individually wrapped, our tamales are handmade with soft masa, perfectly seasoned pork, and rich red sauce. This new individual heat-and-eat tamale, is the perfect way to enjoy authentic tamales on-the-go.
MASA: [Whole Cooked Corn (Corn treated with lime water), Lard, Rice flour, Salt]. FILLING: [Pork, Chile Sauce (Water, Red chili peppers), Water, Contains 2% or less of the following: Jalapeno peppers (Jalapeno peppers, Water, Vinegar, Salt), Corn (Corn treated with lime water), Salt, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Red Pepper, Garlic powder, Salt, Spices)].
- Serving Size1 Tamale 4 oz (113g)
- .% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 10g13%
- Saturated Fat 4g20%
- Trans Fat 0g--
- Cholestrol 25mg8%
- Sodium 420mg18%
- Total Carbohydrate 18g7%
- Dietary Fiber 2g7%
- Total Sugars 1g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
- Protein 9g
- Vitamin D 0mcg0%
- Calcium 66mg6%
- Iron 1mg6%
- Potassium 151mg4%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
- Leaving tamale in film, place tamale in microwave safe plate.
- Microwave for 1 minute to 1:15 seconds until hot or a minimum of 165F.
- Remove tamale from sustainable wrap and enjoy.
Note: Microwave ovens vary in rates of heating. Times given are
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Place Tamale(s) on a sheet pan (up to 28 tamales).
- Place in oven and reheat for 25-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Remove tamale(s) from sustainable wrap and enjoy.