Individually Wrapped Chicken Tamale in Green Sauce
Tamales are a traditional family staple. Individually wrapped, our Chicken Tamales in Green Sauce are handmade with soft masa, chicken leg meat and fire roasted poblano peppers to create that perfectly rich green sauce. This new individual heat-and-eat tamale, is the perfect way to enjoy authentic tamales on-the-go.
MASA :[Whole Cooked Corn (Corn treated with lime water), Lard, Rice flour, Salt.] FILLING: [Chicken Leg meat, Tomatillo, Fire Roasted Poblano peppers, Water, Ground White Corn Masa Flour (Trace of Lime), Salt, Garlic powder.
- Serving Size1 Tamale 4 oz (113g)
- .% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 14g18%
- Saturated Fat 5g25%
- Trans Fat 0g--
- Cholestrol 35mg12%
- Sodium 400mg17%
- Total Carbohydrate 15g5%
- Dietary Fiber 2g7%
- Total Sugars 1g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
- Protein 10g
- Vitamin D 0mcg0%
- Calcium 80mg6%
- Iron 1mg6%
- Potassium 161mg4%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
- Leaving tamale in film, place tamale in microwave safe plate.
- Microwave for 1 minute to 1:15 seconds until hot or a minimum of 165F.
- Remove tamale from wrapper and cornhusk and enjoy.
Note: Microwave ovens vary in rates of heating. Times given are
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Place Tamale(s) on a sheet pan (up to 28 tamales).
- Place in oven and reheat for 25-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Remove tamale(s) from wrapper and corn husk and enjoy.