Tinga De Pollo
Our traditional Chipotle Chicken Tinga family recipe is made with light and dark shredded chicken meat, simmered in a rich and zesty tomato and chipotle sauce until infused with a delicious smoky and spicy flavor. This heat-and-serve dish meal makes preparing a family meal both easy and convenient.
Chicken, Tomato Crushed (Crushed Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid), Onion, Chicken Broth (chicken broth, salt), Canola Oil, Salt, Chipotle Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Spice.
- Serving per container:About 6
- Serving Size:5 oz (140g)
- .% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 4g5%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Trans Fat 0g--
- Cholesterol 70mg23%
- Sodium 380mg17%
- Total Carbohydrate 5g2%
- Dietary Fiber 1g4%
- Total Sugars 2g--
- Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
- Protein 19g--
- Vitamin D 0mcg0%
- Calcium 22mg2%
- Iron 1mg6%
- Potassium 362mg8%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
- Remove paper sleeve. Leave bag in tray, heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Rotate the pouch 1⁄2 turn, puncture 2 small holes in the pouch, and cover with a paper towel.
- Heat on high an additional 2 minutes until center is hot (165F). Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Open bag carefully, and empty content into serving tray.
Note: Microwave ovens vary in rates of heating. Times given are approximate.
- Heat medium size skillet over medium heat. Remove sleeve. Empty Chicken Tinga from pouch and place in skillet.
- Separate the Chicken Tinga with a spoon and spread evenly across the skillet.
- Cover and heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until 165F, stirringly occasionally.
- Remove cover for last 2 minutes of cooking.