Tamales de Pollo en Salsa Roja
Chicken in Red Sauce Tamales
Following a traditional family recipe, our Chicken in Red Sauce Tamales are prepared with the most authentic ingredients. Wrapped in cornhusks to preserve the delicious flavor and texture of our soft and moist masa. The filling is made with chicken leg meat and richly seasoned in an authentic red sauce. This convenient, ready-in-minutes dish can be served as an entrée or as a side dish.
MASA :[Whole Cooked Corn (Corn treated with lime water), Lard, Rice flour, Salt].
FILLING: [Chicken leg meat, Chile Sauce (Water, Red chili peppers), Corn (Corn treated with lime water), Contains 2% or less of the following: Jalapeno peppers (Jalapeno peppers, Water, Vinegar, and Salt), Salt, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Red Pepper, Garlic powder, Salt, Spices)].
- Serving per container:About 6
- Serving Size:1 Tamale 4oz (113g)
- .% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 11g14%
- Saturated Fat 4g20%
- Trans Fat 0g--
- Cholesterol 30mg10%
- Sodium 460mg20%
- Total Carbohydrate 21g8%
- Dietary Fiber 2g7%
- Total Sugars 0g--
- Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
- Protein 6g--
- Vitamin D 0mcg0%
- Calcium 80mg6%
- Iron 1mg6%
- Potassium 129mg2%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
- Wrap each tamale in a damp paper towel and place in a microwave safe plate.
- Microwave for 1 minute to 1:15 seconds until hot. If tamale is frozen, microwave 1 additional minute. Remove from microwave and let stand 1 minute.
- Remove tamale from cornhusk and enjoy.
Note: Microwave ovens vary in rates of heating. Times given are approximate.
- Place tamale in steamer basket over boiling water. Steam 8-10 minutes. If tamale is frozen, steam for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from steam basket and let stand 1-2 minutes.
- Remove tamale from corn husk and enjoy.