Adobo Marinated Pork
Al Pastor is one of Mexico’s most traditional dishes, especially in the states of Jalisco and Nayarit. Our tender pork is marinated with fresh chili peppers, red peppers and a traditional blend of spices to create that authentic street taco flavor. This convenient dish is often served in tacos topped with diced pineapple.
Marinated Pork [Pork, Adobo (Water, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Red Pepper, Garlic powder, Salt, Spices), Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt)], Onion, Lard.
- Servings Per Container:About 3
- Serving Size5 oz (142g)
- .% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 22g28%
- Saturated Fat 7g35%
- Trans Fat 0g--
- Cholesterol 85g28%
- Sodium 820mg36%
- Total Carbohydrate 3g1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g0%
- Total Sugars 0g--
- Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
- Protein 25g--
- Vitamin D 1mcg6%
- Calcium 67mg6%
- Iron 1mg6%
- Potassium 369mg8%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
- In a microwave safe tray/plate heat on high for 2 minutes, rotate the pouch ½ turn, puncture 2 small holes in the pouch, and cover with a paper towel.
- Heat on high and additional 2 minutes until center is hot (165 ̊F). Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Open bag carefully, and empty contents into serving tray.
Note: Microwave ovens vary in rates of heating. Times given are approximate.
- Pre-heat medium size skillet over medium heat. Empty Al Pastor from pouch.
- Spread Al Pastor evenly across skillet.
- Heat for 2-5 minutes or until temperature reaches 165 ̊F.
- Stir occasionally.