Pupusas Al Pastor
Pork Al Pastor & Cheese Pupusas
Our Al Pastor Pupusas are full of delicious and fresh ingredients. We pack them with cheese and marinated pork to create a mildly spicy, rich flavor, perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Top it with curtido, freshly made salsa or stuff it with Del Real Foods Carnitas, Barbacoa or Refried Beans.
MASA :Whole Cooked Corn, Canola oil, Cultured dextrose, Salt. Trace of Lime. FILLING: Pork, Adobo [(Water, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Red Pepper, Garlic powder, Salt, Spices), Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt], Onion, Mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Modified corn starch.
- Serving per container:About 5
- Serving Size:1 Pupusa (150g)
- .% Daily Value*
- Total Fat 12g15%
- Saturated Fat 3.5g18%
- Trans Fat 0g--
- Cholesterol 30mg10%
- Sodium 560mg24%
- Total Carbohydrate 30g11%
- Dietary Fiber 3g11%
- Total Sugars 0g--
- Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
- Protein 12g--
- Vitamin D 0mcg0%
- Calcium 105mg8%
- Iron 1mg6%
- Potassium 233mg4%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
- Wrap each Pupusa in a damp paper towel and place in a microwave safe plate.
- Microwave for 1:15-1:30 minutes or until hot.
- Let sit for about 1 minute. Enjoy.
Note: Microwave ovens vary in rates of heating. Times given are approximate.
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Place Pupusa on pan and heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until inside is hot.
- Let it sit for about 1 minute. Enjoy.